Wednesday 1 February 2012

Miss Your Lotus Feet

By KM Nagesh

(Nagesh did his schooling from Jamshedpur and went on to complete his Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering in Bangalore. Currently, Nagesh is working in IBM as a software engineer. However what sets him apart more than his software skills is the softer interior of this strong personality. An extremely talented youngster with a large heart, Nagesh is also an excellent sportsperson. He has won numerous accolades in athletics and is also a budding chess player. Soft spoken and humble, he has a keen interest in Seva activities. His devotion to Swami often expresses itself in the silent and disciplined way in which he organizes Narayana Seva and other activities of the Trust.)




Of what use is my eyes that cannot see the Master,

Even my eyes know that, its duty is nearly over.

Of what use are my hands, whom should i fold it for?

I can feel my hands slowly losing its power.

Of what use are my legs, which once used to run for His Darshans,

Is now not listening to take even a single step forward!

Having come so far i wished you could have stayed with me a bit longer,

For I have never felt this lonely before







Nights are often scary; but when I see you in my dream

I often wake up in joy, only to be reminded that it was just another dream.

Nothing can replace you Swami, for you were everything to me

It is hard to express what I feel, but to whom do I express it to?

Since it was only you who could feel the way I felt!

When I shall cry for you day and night, my agony shall reach far and wide,

Thus I know, one day, it will reach you too

And then, from the depth of truth my heart says loud and clear,

The voice of the all knowing conscience shatters the darkness of grief and agony,

Ushering in the light of knowledge and love:

“You will come back! You will come back!”





No comments: