Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Journey Within

-By Sriram S.
(Sri Ram. S is an MSc (Math) and MBA grad from Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning. He was also the University Brass band leader, a mandir bhajan singer and one of the founders of the alumni Band Group known as Rhythmic Energy. Post studies he worked in the IT industry for over 6 years after which he moved on and is currently a practising Clinical Integrated Hypnotherapist working out of Bangalore. He has founded Sunshine Wellness Studio (www.SunshineStudio.in) that aims at using various modalities of hypnotherapy for healing. Feel free to write in on your experiences and also if you have any further queries at info@SunshineStudio.in )

In my previous post I had said:
Every time we believe or are told that we are suffering due to our past karma, now we realize that all we have to do is probably find out what it is that the soul(ourselves) have to learn. When that lesson is learnt, the problem or suffering has to and will immediately abate as the learning is all that was required in the first place.

In this post I shall suggest a technique by which we could heal ourselves of the effects of our past Karma and open ourselves to the wisdom or learning therein. This forgiveness meditation that I am going to describe below has its roots in the Hawaiian technique called Ho’oponopono. That said, in the current version as described here, I would lay the emphasis on going beyond the Hawaiian technique into karmic release.

Forgiveness & Karmic Release Meditation technique:
Firstly, sit in a relaxed posture and using any of the breathing techniques mentioned in earlier posts get to a very comfortable and calm state of meditation.
In your mind, imagine yourself in a very comfortable room (known room or imaginary one). The door is closed and you are alone in the room and feeling very calm and peaceful.
Outside the door is that personality with whom you need to heal your relationship or do a karmic release.
Imagine that the door opens and the person enters the room and is standing in front of you.
Do an energy exchange with the person. That is, take back all your energies that belong to you which may be there with the other person and return all energies of that person which may be there with you. You can visualize this energy exchange as light leaving you (representing other person’s energies) and similarly coming to you (representing your energies) or a pulse going back and forth or simply by your intent. Once you are certain / believe that the energy exchange with the person is complete proceed further.

You say (with feeling),
“I forgive you for any hurt that you may have caused me knowingly or unknowingly across time and space”
“You too please forgive me for any hurt that I may have caused you knowingly or otherwise across time and space.”
“I Thank You & I Acknowledge you”
“I Love you” (as one soul to another in a Divine and unconditional manner)
“In this moment I choose to set myself and you free from any Karmic obligation that may have held us in a negative bind so far. In this moment I choose to set myself and you free.”
“I also choose to live and learn all the lessons of my life through love and I wish you the same”
Now, ask the person to leave from your space. Once the person leaves the door is closed and intend in your mind that outside the door, the person’s guardian angels will take his / her energies to wherever he / she is or where he / she belongs.
Now you are again in the room by yourself and feel very light and happy within. Place both your palms on your heart and slowly integrate yourself (you can say the words: “I align and integrate my physical and energy body”) and open your eyes when you feel comfortable.

Now this is the forgiveness and karmic release meditation with respect to another person. What if you need to heal something in your life that does not necessarily involve another person. In such a case
Simply see YOURSELF in place of another person. Do the healing with the part of you that feels a certain way.
At the end instead of asking that part of you to go out simply integrate that part of you to yourself saying, I love and integrate this part of ME. Now just like this above variation, try to use creatively the power of forgiveness and the Divine aspect within yourself to heal out of any karmic obligation. All the while send out a very clear intent to the Universe / Divine that you are willing to learn the lesson and would like to and choose to learn through love.

Try this! If you have a specific issue and are unsure how to use this method, please feel free to mail me at info@SunshineStudio.in and I shall guide you for your specific requirement.

Happy Healing! :)
Love & Light!

No comments: